Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Denim Vests + Rainy Days

The weather around here has been cold and wet lately and it's making it difficult to get motivated to do much of anything except watch the Olympics and order delivery food.
It may sound like I'm complaining, but I assure you I am not. I love lazy rainy days at home.

 Lazy rainy days also means I can wear pants, boots, and be incredibly comfortable.
These olive jeans are still my go to pair, and are definitely my favorite pair of pants right now. I've found that they work as a perfect neutral in my wardrobe. They are basically a substitute for khakis, that are slightly edgier. They also go great with both black and brown.

 My favorite way to wear these olive jeans is with denim. So far that had meant wearing it with a chambray shirt because that is the only denim top I had. I have had a denim vest on my wishlist for a while when I spotted this one at Target... in the little girl's department. There was an extra large, and I have no shame.

 What goes better with denim and olive pants then stripes? Hopefully nothing because I wanted to wear this black and white striped shirt I thrifted.

Hope you're all having an awesome Tuesday!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment