Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Tale of Two Dresses

 So I made it to my day off after a seemingly long work week. I got to sleep in and I'm feeling refreshed. Woo. I wanted to keep the ball rolling with some more laid back comfort inspired outfits.

 I took a long look at my closet and decided to wear two favorite dresses together. I put on my denim thrifted dress and then layered this black and grey striped sweater dress over it. Love this look and it was really warm too!

 I added in my black booties from JCP and my cognac wide brimmed hat from Target.

 I loved this outfit because it is super simple but still somewhat put together. I could easily dress this up by taking off my hat and adding in a pretty statement necklace. That's my favorite thing about awesome basic pieces like denim or striped dresses :)

 I never realized until recently how big of a staple denim is in my closet. I just love this denim dress! I have worn in it so many outfit posts already, and I keep coming back to it. I'm on the lookout for another denim dress with a different shape. I love em!

-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment