Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thrifting Adventures: Macrame Frogs & Floral Wall Hangings

 I decided to snap a few photos on a recent thrifting trip of a few items that caught my eye as I looked around my local Goodwill. I always look at macrame because I'm hoping to find some amazing wall decor, so far I haven't found anything worth purchasing. This Macrame frog is the most elaborate piece I've found but it's just not quite my taste. The wooden rose wall hanging was cute too but also not what I'm looking for.

 I found this case near the suitcases and backpacks and was pretty tempted to but it. It would have been perfect for storing crafting supplies. I'm still sort of regretting not getting it!

 This wooden peg hanging has been on my wishlist for a while now, I got it for just $1!

I picked up this pressed flower wall hanging for just 99 cents because it's so unique! It's metal, circular, and glass. Couldn't resist.

Have you thrifted anything awesome lately?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment