Monday, January 13, 2014

Old Favorites

 Lately I have been reverting to my old tom boy-ish ways by living in jeans and comfy loose shirts. This black and white striped shirt is an old favorite thrifting find. It is a bat-wing type shirt and is super light weight. It has gotten so much wear since I thrifted it early this summer because it goes so well with everything in my closet. I honestly have to stop myself from wearing it every other day.

 With comfort as my main objective I paired my favorite striped shirt with some straight leg dark wash blue jeans. These jeans are also my favorite pair of jeans. I used to live in my skinny jeans, but I fell in love with the fit of this pair because of the more relaxed fit. They're Levi's from JCP.

To finish off this outfit of favorites I added my matching emerald cardigan from Target and my emerald flats from Old Navy, both of which are very old. It's probably time to search for replacements but I haven't been able to find too many things in this color. Which is a shame because this shade of green is just so pretty and is easy to wear all year round. 

What are your favorite wardrobe pieces?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment