Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

 Our Christmas season is officially in full swing. We've been listening to Christmas tunes and snacking on plenty of Christmas cookies as well. Our first Christmas stop was at my Grandma's house. The last two photos are of a quilt that was hand stitched by my Grandma, and the "practical learning" workbook is from December 1958. She even had her school satchel from her grade school years. That was one of the really special moments from this holiday season so far. I took a lot more photos from around her house, and will definitely have to do a separate blog post to discuss them further. My Grandma is a very interesting lady :)



I love getting to spend quality time with my family this time of year.
Hope you're all have a great Holiday season so far!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment