Saturday, September 14, 2013

Back to Basics

I should have just titled this post my favorite thrifted pieces because I decided to include some of my top favorite thrifted pieces into this outfit that showcases basics don't have to be boring.
You probably already know a few of the pieces I'm talking about. My belt of course. I don't think I've shared a post recently that I wasn't wearing it in. I'm not even sorry. This belt is awesome. I do need to keep my eyes out for a good black belt though. For whatever reason I don't have one.

Anyway, back to things I do have, and more to the point the things I have in these photos ;)
Next on my favorite thrifted things list is this black and white shirt I'm wearing. I've shared it on here before because, well, I'm a sucker for black and white anything and this shirt is really comfortable and a favorite for layering. I threw it on top of another favorite thrifted find, this gray cotton dress. I finished it with this denim button up shirt I bought from walmart.

The purse is the last favorite thrifted aspect of this outfit. It was found while thrifting in Corpus Christi but it is originally from New York Co. It cost me $3.99!

The shoes are another favorite item but they weren't thrifted. They were a gift, but originally are from JCPenney.  Each of these pieces on their own are really great basic pieces. An outfit like this is just effortless for that reason. What are some of your must have basics?

Until Next Time, 
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment