Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blue Floral



This is one of my favorite dresses. I love the color and the abstract floral print, plus it has pockets. The pockets are ultimately what sold me. Also I like that this dress is a little bit structured and it has some weight to it. It is from JcPenney.


I paired it up with some neutral accessories to help transition this dress into fall. This is my favorite cardigan currently, it was purchased from target. The belt is from another dress and the shoes were handed down to me from my sister, but originally they're from old navy.


This necklace is another favorite. It has gotten a lot of wear here on the blog for that reason. It goes with everything pretty much and gives my outfits just a little more edge an interest. Plus my grandma gave it to me, so of course I have to love it :)

How do you help transition your summer wardrobe into cooler weathered months?
Until next time,
-Reagan



No comments:

Post a Comment