Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Favorite Spring Outfits

With Spring ending I thought it would be fun to look back on some of my favorite spring outfits. I didn't share a lot this year (because my clothes don't fit!) but I've always enjoyed looking at old posts to see how my style has changed and how some things stay constant. Here are my favorite springtime outfits:


























I guess it's no surprise that most of my favorite spring looks involve neutrals. What can I say I like a simple color palette. Denim, stripes, beige, black, and olive green are my bread and butter year round and spring is no different! I guess for most people spring is about floral patterns and the color white but I say stick to what you know and what you're comfortable in. When looking through old photos my favorite outfits are those where I kept things simple!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment