Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nursery Preparation




 We haven't moved yet, but that hasn't stopped me from prepping our space for Hunter. I haven't been able to do much, because we are packing to move in a few weeks, but we did set up our pack n play in our bedroom so Hunter has a place to sleep, as well as organize this bookcase with his toys, books, and little bins that are currently holding his onesies. I also had to share this adorable little fox my good friend Sam made for him. It's so darn cute and I know Hunter will just love having a handmade stuffed animal to cuddle up to :) I can't wait to get his nursery situated once we do move and I'll make sure to share the progress on the nursery once I get to that point, but I couldn't help but share a few peeks of what's in store (a lot of foxes and woodland creatures obv :P)!

-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment