Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Around Here...


Well I didn't plan to disappear for a month, but life has been both hectic and slow at times. Truth is I haven't been motivated to take outfit photos lately (both because I have been feeling less that photogenic and stylish and also because I have such a limited maternity wardrobe that you've already seen almost all of it even with as little outfits as I've shared) but that's also made me feel like I have nothing to share here. And it's true I don't have outfits to share but I've been crocheting like crazy, getting ready for the holidays, spending as much time as I can with my sister and niece, and of course prepping for this baby. I'm still active on Instagram, I did a photo challenge last month and enjoyed it so much that I'm doing another one this month as well, along with sharing what I'm crocheting and bump updates too! I guess what I'm getting at is that although this has been a personal style blog for a while now it may be shifting back to more of a lifestyle blog. I'm not sure if this change will be permanent, but at least for now I'll probably be posting less and when I do it may just be life updates, recipes, crochet projects or whatever, hopefully still some outfits here and there as well ;) if it's cool with you I'll share a little bit of everything, cool? Cool. 

The picture above is one of my current crochet projects. This one is going to be for Hunter's nursery. I think I'm going to hang it on the wall because I already made him one blanket and have been gifted one, and have acquired several more as hand-me-downs from my cousin who had a little boy this summer. Point is Hunter is already set for blankets so this foxy one will probably be hung on the wall.  I'm planning to decorate his nursery in a woodland theme. Another cousin gifted me the cutest bear for him so this fox blanket will fit in nicely. I've got a few more diy ideas for his nursery that I need to make time for soon! Our baby shower is next month, so all the pieces are falling into place, I just have to get my butt in gear with all the ideas I've been collecting in my head! 

We have also been planning a move, sort of under the radar, to a small house. We are really excited to be in a house finally instead of apartments and hopefully the timeline works out that we'll be in it before baby Hunter makes his arrival, but because of this I haven't set up any sort of nursery in our apartment. We're just accumlating baby stuff in every little corner! I'm so excited to decorate a nursery for him. I've been collecting ideas on pinterest and I can't wait to put all my ideas together. I'm not sure when we'll be able to move but I'm getting anxious for it! I'm sure we're crazy for moving so close to having our first child but this was he will have a house to grow up in and his own room not to mention a backyard too! 

So there you have a little update on what's been going on in my life. I'll try not to be such a stranger but with everything I have going on I can't make any promises ;) 

Also sorry if this was incredibly rambly but I had the urge to update and figured I'd just get it all out.
-Reagan 

No comments:

Post a Comment