Monday, September 28, 2015

Autumn Hues

 Dress: Forever21 (old) // Cardigan: JcPenney (similar)  // Boots c/o Metrostyle (similar)
 
First things first, I cut my hair! Over the past couple of months I've trimmed 6 to 7 inches off my hair and it feels amazing. My hair was pretty damaged from lightening it and I think it showed. It feels so much healthier and lighter. I opted for a clavicut so it's short but still long enough to throw into a pony tails on days it just doesn't want to cooperate or I just don't want to bother.
 
Onto the outfit! I love dressing for fall. I love rich autumn hues but I don't have too many in my closet at this time (especially items that I actually fit into at this point in my pregnancy!) but I love this dress this time of year. It's the perfect mustard shade in such a ladylike style. It looks so autumnal paired with this oxblood shade cardigan - which is the softest cardigan I own. To finish off this look I paired it with these cognac ankle boots from metrostyle that are my go to pair in the fall and winter months. They just go with everything! It can be easy to forget it's technically fall since the temperatures here are still rather warm to say the least, but dressing in colors of fall foliage helps remind me that (hopefully) cooler temperatures aren't too far off.
 
How are you getting in the fall spirit?
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment