Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pre-Autumn

 
Top: Target // Necklace, Flats, & Skirt: Old Target // Purse: JcPenney
 
My husband took these photos before our anniversary lunch date. We hit up some of our favorite spots in New Braunfels. These were taken outside my favorite bakery, Naegelin's. The bakery has been opened since the late 1800's and is just so so good. I got my old faithful, their smiley face sugar cookies and my husband got some apples crisp pastries and a cannoli. We both left happy campers.
 
I've taken outfit photos against this mural before because its just so beautiful. It depicts a lot of plants and animals native to Texas on one side and some historical Texas images on the other side. Such a creative idea for the side of a brick building that might otherwise go unnoticed.
 
I wore a pre-fall outfit for our lunch date because I'm aching for autumn. It's still warm here with no sign of fall in our near future, but a girl can always dream.
-Reagan 




No comments:

Post a Comment