Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Break


I've mentioned before that this whole 30 x 30 challenge has me completely unmotivated to blog. I really thought that by choosing 30 items I would gain a better understanding of how to mix and match my clothing, and even twelve outfits in I have, but I've also realized that I crave more variety than thirty items can offer. I've felt restricted and it's left me completely uninspired. I'm not saying I'm quitting this challenge but I'm seriously thinking about it. So I'm asking you, my readers, to weigh in. Should I see this thing through and complete the thirty by thirty challenge or should I throw in the towel and put some life back into this space? For now I'm taking a little break from blogging until I figure this out, any comments on the matter would be really appreciated!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment