Saturday, March 21, 2015

30 x 30: Twelve

 
 Top, Satchel, & Maxi Skirt: JcPenney // Sunglasses, Flats, & Earrings: Target // Turquoise Ring: Bought in Mexico

So today I decided to edit the 30 x 30 items. I decided to swap out these flats for my previous selected coat. I hadn't styled my coat so far and with the weather warming up in Texas I don't see it making it into any outfits any time soon. These flats on the other hand will be getting a lot of use this spring so it was sort of a no brainer. I wore this outfit out and about today while looking at apartments with my husband. Pretty sure we found our new home, which is super exciting so you'll be seeing some new settings in future photos. I'm also happy to announce that it looks like spring has arrived here in central Texas. I couldn't be happier. Spring may be my new favorite time of year. I've always loved fall but spring is definitely a close second, & it's finally here! 
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment