Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Awakening


Since I received no feedback on my previous spring break post I've devised a plan myself to try to get some resolve from the 30 x 30 remix dilemma. I've decided that rather than quitting my 30 x 30 remix challenge or continuing on like it has been , that I will post a few 30 x 30 remix outfits a month to finish out the challenge and begin posting regular weekly outfit photos once more. I think this format with help me feel more motivated to continue taking outfit photos without having to feel like I didn't accomplish a goal I set for myself. I feel good about doing this and it actually has me excited to blog again :) 
So for the remainder of this month I'll probably be playing a little bit of catch-up. I usually take outfit photos and schedule posts well in advance, and I have nothing prepared at this point in time. I feel okay about this whole thing though & think this was definitely the break I needed. I think I had put so much pressure on myself to finish this challenge and have content scheduled and ready every other day, and while I think that works for some people, all that self-imposed pressure had a negative effect on me. I feel reinspired to blog this spring and have so many ideas I can't wait to share with you all. 
So a big thanks for bearing with me while I figured things out & for sticking with me through my 30 x 30 crisis ;) 
-Reagan

3 comments:

  1. I totally meant to reply to your last post, so sorry I didn't reply before your next one. All I was going to say was pretty much the exact same idea of mixing it up with new outfit posts with clothes that aren't part of your 30x30. Glad you figured out your own way of re-motivating yourself. Also think that maybe not having all your outfit posts pre-planned might allow for creativity through spontaneity which is always fun! Love reading your blog, so glad you're excited about blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading HN & for commenting :) I'm hoping that posting outfits this way will be more fun for me and for my readers because I'm sure if I was getting bored then you all probably were too. I took some new outfit photos today & it felt good to not get dressed in something pre-planned so hopefully it does reflect that in the blog post coming up :) Thanks again for your input & for reading! I really appreciate it

      Delete
  2. You look so cute in that photo!

    I've been neglecting the blogosphere lately and swapping it with sleep, but I think that this idea is a good one! You can still do the 30x30 challenge and wear outfits outside of that, too. :)

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete