Wednesday, March 11, 2015

30 x 30: Eleven

 Glasses: Heb // Denim Jacket c/o Chadwicks // Top: Thrifted // Button: Vintage // Jeans: Target (DIY distressed) // Boots c/o Metrostyle

Each outfit in the 30 x 30 challenge gets more and more, well, challenging. This outfit is somewhat reminiscent of a past outfit with a few changes, as a lot of these outfits have been. I guess that's what I get for including pieces I wear a lot! These black jeans have gotten so much wear that they've begun to fade and look dark blue. I suppose that means I'd better replace them soon. I'm starting to slowly add a few things into my wardrobe to update it for spring anyway. I actually spied a pair of high-waisted black jeans at Target while shopping recently but of course they were out in my size. Still debating if I should order them online without being able to try them on, or if I should just continue my hunt. I'm sort of holding out hope I'll be able to thrift the perfect pair of high-waisted jeans. Hey, a girl can dream right?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment