Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Like a Lumberjack

 
 
 Hat & Leggings: Target // Dress: Kohl's // Cardigan: Thrifted // Boots: Jcpenney

I thrifted this cardigan last year but it has only made one appearance on the blog since then.  It's not that I don't like it, it's just I'm not a huge red person so I usually just save it in my closet until December rolls around. The red houndstooth print has always reminded me of red buffalo check which is always so popular this time of year. There's nothing more appropriate in winter than dressing like a lumberjack right? Okay maybe that's a bit of a stretch since I'm wearing a dress, but you get the point ;) 

On a side note there's some exciting things happening behind the scenes at HN that I can't wait to share so stay tuned!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment