Thursday, December 5, 2013

All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray

I thrifted this sweater forever ago but it seems like I only remember I own it in December. It does sort of look like a red buffalo check which is always always a popular pattern this time of year. That's actually why I was drawn to it in the first place, that and I like houndstooth print anything as well.

This is pretty typical of what I've been wearing so far in december.
I'm just a sucker for comfort when the temperatures begin to drop.

This outfit is also a perfect example of how much I shop a Target. EVERYTHING is from Target except for my cardigan which was thrifted. What can I say? I love Target.

It was fun to break out my December only cardigan, it's definitely got me in the mood to dress more festive this month. It kind of is the only time of the year you're allowed to pair red and green together so I might as well go for it, right?


Until Next Time,
Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment