Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gift Guide: for Him

Today I'm back with my next holiday gift guide. Today the focus is gifts for him. As with my Gift Guide For Her  I tried to keep the gifts classic and timeless making them suitable to almost anyone's taste. You can't go wrong with these guy friendly neutrals, and again these gifts range in price so there's something here for every budget. If you've been searching for the right gift for the man in your life - just click through to see retailers and prices.
Happy Shopping!
-Reagan

2 comments:

  1. If only my boyfriend wasn't so picky--he wouldn't wear/carry any of those (minus the phone case, maybe.)
    Though, I'd love it if he did!

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great place to look for gifts for guys is thinkgeek.com it has a lot of cool nerdy gifts. starwars, startrek, marvel type stuff, might be worth checking out :)

    ReplyDelete