Sunday, December 28, 2014

At the Ranch

 Sweater: Walmart // Dress c/o Chadwicks // Leggings: Target // Boots & Necklace: JcPenney

These are the only outfit pictures I managed to snap during the Christmas holidays - mostly because I was too busy enjoying them, but I had to get a few while I was visiting my grandparent's ranch. I spent a lot of my childhood here and have so many amazing memories that I couldn't pass up the chance to share a little bit of it here. These pictures don't really do it justice as the ranch is over 300 acres. It's covered in cactus and cattle and it's truly one of my favorite places on earth. Someday I'll have to revisit it for pictures of the blackberry vines or of my grandma's greenhouse but for now you'll have to settle for these mesquite trees (which I always found to be quite beautiful).
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment