Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Checklist


 Hat - Thrifted / Dress, Leggings & Boots - Target / Undershirt - Old Navy / Cardigan - JcPenney

Do you have a seasonal checklist you do each season? I do. Not everyone of them is a written checklist but there are always things I look forward to doing each season. Obviously each season has it's own items. Since it's finally starting to feel like autumn in Texas I thought it might be fun to share a little bit of my autumn to-do list. Here are a few items that I wanted to accomplish this fall:
1. Visit a Pumpkin Patch
2. Make Caramel Apples
3. Carve a Pumpkin
4. Drink Apple Cider 
5. Bake a Pie
6. Watch Football
7. Celebrate Thanksgiving
8. Eat Candy Corn
9. Drink Chai Tea
10. See Fall Foliage 

What's on your fall checklist?
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment