Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cypress & Wine

 
Shirt, belt, glasses & loafers- Thrifted
Vest - Target
Scarf -  American Apparel

I think I mentioned in a recent post that a big part of fall for me is making homemade soups and baking. Last year I made a big effort to try out some new recipes and I ended up cooking and sharing some really great soups including Two Potato & Rosemary Soup, Chicken Tortilla Soup, and White Chicken Chili. Of course this year I have already been making my favorite soups again but I'm also looking to try out some new soups and chili's to add to me recipe stash. I've already found a few new recipes that I'm excited to share. Now I want to get some fall baking done. I'm on the hunt for a new pie to try out as well as some cookies. Any recommendations?
-Reagan


2 comments: