Sunday, August 24, 2014

Leopard Print Slip-Ons


I have been wearing slip on shoes for years now. It began with an obsession with slip on vans, then some Keds, and finally Toms along with various other generic versions...It's safe to say that I am a fan of slip-ons. They are perfect for a girl like me who is big on comfort and loves a casual pair of shoes to wear for everyday use. I'm usually a fan of plain black shoes but I couldn't pass up this pair of leopard print slip-ons. They're just the right amount of girly and sporty all in one pair of shoes.


 I love how these leopard print slip on sneakers look paired with my simple black dress. This is perfect 'everyday' outfit in my opinion. It's cute, somewhat girly, but it's also practical and comfortable. It would be perfect for running errands or wearing on a road trip.



Dress - Kohl's
Cardigan - Target
Slip-Ons - Old Navy

I love all kinds of sneakers. Lately I've been wanting to get some low top converse to add to my closet as well. They used to be my favorites!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment