Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cognac & Olive


 Few things make me as happy as a striped dress, with cognac accessories but throw in an olive cargo vest and I might love you forever. I have been wanting an olive cargo vest since last fall because they are so great for layering and I spotted this bad boy on the clearance rack at Old Navy recently and knew it was meant to be. I'm a sucker for things with a lot of pockets and since it's olive I really didn't need too much convincing from my husband to pick it up.


 I decided to go for simple styling with this look because it's what I do best but these vests are pretty easy to dress up or down. You can swap out my wedges for some Converse for a casual look, or for a dressier look just add some heels and a statement necklace.


 I think I'm the most excited to layer with this vest in the fall. I'm thinking it would look great paired with my plaid button-up and black riding boots, or over my gray and white striped shirt white my brown lace up boots. I may have already put a little thought into this... I really love fall layering.


 Dress - Target
Vest - Old Navy
Belt - Thrifted
Wedges - JCP

How would you style an olive cargo vest?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment