Friday, August 8, 2014

In the Navy



 I have to confess that when I got this dress I was only thinking about layering with it in the fall because it will be so perfect, but I've already been wearing it regularly so maybe it is just a new favorite. I love that it is simple but has a little bit of detail in the small polka dot pattern. I also love that the fabric is lightweight, perfect for layering with tights and sweaters. Navy is also also one of my new favorite colors. It's sort of like olive clothing because it can act as a neutral. I've added a few navy pieces to my closet and I think it's going to be a popular color for me this fall.


 I decided to keep my styling pretty simple. I added my trusty brown wide brim fedora, my brown loafers, and some turquoise jewelry for a no fuss outfit.
The back also has a cute detail which I forgot to get a shot of so I'll have to remember to get one next time because that's another reason why I had to get this lovely dress.


Hat - Target
Dress - JCP
Loafers - Thrifted

I wasn't always sure of how to wear navy but now I love pair it with olive, oxblood and my cognac colored accessories. How do you wear Navy?
-Reagan

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute hat! You're to cute!

    Carla Natalia
    curiousnatalia.com

    ReplyDelete