Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pre-Fall Layers


 

After seeing this outfit I have been wanting to layer a long sweater over some cut-offs. I don't really have the perfect duster cardigan (yet) so I layered this chunky gray cardigan over a simple black shirt and some denim cut-offs. I think I was attracted to this outfit because of the proportions seem a little unusual. This has opened my eye to a whole new world of layering possibilities. So of course, that outfit has me keeping scouring the clothing racks while thrifting for the perfect duster cardigan.


 

I also decided to try layering some of my favorite necklaces for this outfit and I really like how the two necklaces look together. I don't usually have much success when it comes to layering and mixing jewelry but this time I was pleasantly surprised.




Sweater - Walmart
Top - Given to me by my sister
Denim cut-offs - Thrifted
Sandals - JCP
Necklaces - F21 and JCP

Now I'm trying to look at my closet in a new perspective to see if there is something I can wear or layer in a way I hadn't realized before. Any recommendations? I'd love to hear!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment