Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July

 Happy Fourth of July! This year I decided to do something completely different and new for HN, a holiday lookbook! I kept things very simple and very me, and I'm super excited to share it :) It will be the first of many stylized lookbooks.
when I was younger the Fourth of July was a day where family got together. More often than not there was barbeque involved and there was always fireworks. As I've gotten older, I don't get to celebrate in the same way I used to, but I still wanted to be able to give a nod to this holiday in my own way since I've had so many amazing fourth of July's in the past.






Hope you are having a lovely Fourth.
-Reagan

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, love the look book! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hope you did too ;)

    ReplyDelete