Thursday, May 22, 2014

Playing Favorites


 I was lucky enough to get to go thrifting right after I got back from being on vacation. Talk about getting spoiled huh? ;) The best part was that I found some really awesome stuff that has been on my 'to thrift' list, like this olive green, cargo style pencil skirt. Basically I found my dream skirt, and it cost me $5.99. Totally worth it.


  I also found this striped shirt, which it may seem silly for me to pick up yet another black and white striped shirt, but this one has a really cute detail on the back... which I forgot to take pictures of, ha! Next time, I promise!


Top - Thrifted
Skirt - Thrifted
Platform Sandals - JCP

I can already tell this shirt and skirt will be new favorite pieces, because I've already been thinking of other items in my closet to wear them with. Items like this are perfect for adding to your closet because the are super versatile and easy to dress up or down.
Have you thrifted anything good lately?
-Reagan



 

No comments:

Post a Comment