Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Patio Gardening Again






With spring finally here it seemed appropriate that we begin shopping for new plants for our patio garden again. We decided to shop mostly for herbs, cacti, and succulents. This year we feel like we definitely know what we're doing a little bit better, and also know what works for us and what doesn't. We ended up getting some sweet basil, lemon thyme, some lavender, two different succulents, and a few cucumber plants. I'm pretty happy with our garden right now because I wanted to focus mostly on herbs. I think we still need some rosemary and mint next but I'm super excited to be gardening again, it's one of my favorite things about spring. We try to spend as much time as we can on our patio or with the windows and patio door open to enjoy the beautiful weather when we can and I'm loving every bit of it. 
 -Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment