Wednesday, March 26, 2014

One Step Forward, & Two Steps Back




 Well I spoke too soon. I had to open my big mouth about spring being here and so of course it's gotten chilly yet again. That's the way things go I suppose. I always find a way to jinx myself.
It's actually been windy and raining off and on too. I really can't complain because I actually like overcast rainy days. They're perfect for cuddling up with Zaney and Murray and catching up on all my recorded TV shows.



Regardless of the weather I convinced my husband to snap a few pictures outside again although only a few were even usable because it was so windy. I don't mind rocking the windblown look though so it all worked out in the end. As far as clothing goes I've been craving simplicity.  I decided to wear this shirt to add a little more interest to an otherwise very simple outfit.


 Top - Thrifted
Cardigan - Target
Jeggings - JCP
Belt - Thrifted
Boots - JCP

So I guess I'll just keep cuddling with my pets and spending lazy days in bed until Spring decides to finally show up, darn. ;)
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment