Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Matchy-Matchy

I'm not sure where most people stand with wearing matching accessories but I've always been sort of drawn to it. It's a really easy way to make an outfit feel cohesive. It's a trick I've used in my wardrobe for years. I usually stick to matching neutrals but more and more lately I've been liking color.

 I got these mint sunglasses while shopping with my sister a few weeks ago from Papaya, and was delighted to find that they match this mint belt I thrifted ages ago. Gotta love happy accidents!
I decided to wear this dress I thrifted along with my new maroon cardigan from JCP.

 To balance out all the color I went with my black leggings from Target and black ankle boots from JCP. Yeah more matching.

How do you feel about matching your accessories?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment