Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fall 2013 Eye Make up Favorites


I always love finding out what kinds of products other people use so I decided to share a little bit more of some of my favorite products. I've shared a few of My Favorite Haircare Products before, but this time I've decided to focus on eye make up.
When I do my make-up I spend most of my time on my skin and eyes. To me the skin and eye make-up is all you need for great basic everyday make-up. However, I definitely like to play up my eyes the most. I pretty much wear the cat-eye look every day. I always wear several coats of mascara and I love my eyelash curler. If you also love eye make up above all else, continue reading. If not sorry, but I'll do another post about skin and lips soon :)

Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara in Blackest Black: I have been using this Mascara off and on for years and have always loved that it results in thicker lashes with little to no clumps. This mascara can be made more dramatic by adding more layers as well. It is very easy to wash off as well which is important to me.

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel: This is another product I have been using off and on for several years. It is definitely a contender for my favorite eyebrow pencil. I just love that it is a brown eyebrow pencil that doesn't have a reddish color to it. For some reason those are hard to come by.

Rimmel Scandalous Eyeliner in Nude: This eyeliner is great for opening up your eyes and making your eyes really pop. I prefer it to white eyeliner which can be a bit too dramatic for everyday use.

Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit: I have mentioned this product on HN before the lighter color is a good match to my hair color and blends well with my Rimmel eyebrow pencil.

Covergirl Eyeshadow in Mink: This eyeshadow is my favorite go to when I want to play up my eyes a little bit more

Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Black Pearl- I'm always on the hunt for the best liquid eyeliner and this is the first time I've used an Almay Liquid eyeliner. This color, "Black Pearl" has a little it of a sparkle in it and is a fun product to use every now and then but isn't going to be my favorite or go to eyeliner. I'm still looking for the right one.

You can find some of my other most used make-up products here. You may recognize some that are still in my routine now. I hope to share some more of my other favorite skin make-up items and lipsticks soon!

What are some of your favorite eye make-up products?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment