Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fall Floral


 This skirt is one of my finds while thrifting in Corpus Christi during my recent vacation. I was so excited when I found this skirt because it's perfect in so many ways. First and foremost it has a buttoned front. I'd been on the look out for a skirt with buttons so that was a perk. It has pockets too! I'm such a sucker for dresses and skirts with pockets.  Finally this skirt feature the most perfect fall floral. I can't wait to pair it with sweaters and boots when the weather finally gets cooler.


The belt was also thrifted, the shoes were handed down to me from my sister and the shirt is from Target. All this together made for one very comfortable outfit. Definitely a plus in my book.


I already see this skirt being in heavy rotation in my wardrobe this fall because I can pair so many different colors with this print. It's a little sad how excited I am for it! :P

Until next time,
-Reagan

2 comments:

  1. Jealous of your skirt! I have a buttoned down skirt with a poppy flower design but it is a bit big on me, hopefully I can find some time to take it in on the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had good enough sewing skills for that. There's been so many dresses I've had to pass up because of the size. I guess I should learn how to sew.

    ReplyDelete