Thursday, August 22, 2013

Shenadoah Pyrex Set


I realized a little while ago that for whatever reason I had not gotten around to sharing pictures of the last set of Pyrex bowls I added to my collection. These bowls were given to me by my bridesmaid, Sam they are my only complete set of Pyrex Cinderella bowls. The design on the bowls is called "Shenadoah". The bowls are a pale yellow and the design is green. These bowls get used all the time. The small bowl is the same size as the early american Pyrex bowl I found thrifting. So the pair are used as matching sized soup bowls. The largest Cinderella mixing bowl is by far the biggest bowl I own and it has come in handy on more than one occasion, so thanks Sam!



You can see more of my Pyrex collection here and here.
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment