Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tried and True


 I'm starting to see a little pattern in my outfit posts with the colors I like to wear. It seems I'm a sucker for black, blue, orange and brown. What can I say? When you find something that works for you, you stick with it.


Also I've been better lately with this whole posting outfits a bit more regularly, which happened to be a goal of mine for this little blog, so I'm pretty excited to be sharing yet another what I wore post. :)


I've had these sunglasses for a few years now. I think I purchased them when I was still living with my parents which is going on five years now. Needless to say the poor things are pretty scratched, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to get rid of them. The color is so happy and I'm in love with their shape. 


 The moccasins were purchased from target last year. They're super comfy but they keep unraveling, which is pretty sad because they're my favorite pair of mocs.


The dress was purchased from kohls sometime around my birthday and has gotten a lot of wear. It's a really basic dress that is easy to dress up anyway you want to, it was one of those no brainer type purchases. It's also a great dress for layering, so I'm excited to wear it a lot this fall (most likely paired with orange and blue).
What are your go to color combos?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment