Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Key West In Photos



Last month I shared My Trip To New Orleans here as part of a travel log series of posts. I am back today with the next installment of my travel log to share my visit to Key West, Florida that I took in March of this year.  Visiting Key West was one of my favorite parts of our vacation. This city is seriously cool and full of history! Again, like our visit to New Orleans, our time in Key West was pretty brief - but we made the most of it!



 We drank a LOT of cocktails and visited Ernest Hemingway's favorite bar, Sloppy Joes.
Also after being recommended to do so we tried a local favorite, Friend Conch. It was delicious!

 We took speedy tour of the city filled with fun facts and stops at historical sites, restaurants, and shops including Ernest Hemingway's home and the most Southern point in the Continental United States.

We had to stop at Ernest Hemingway's house and see the famous six toed cats.


Other stops included the Southern most point in the U.S. (only 90 miles from Cuba), a Cigar shop for
Anthony and my Dad, and of course, the beach!
 
The city was so beautiful and We can't wait to be able to visit again for a much longer period of time to explore Key West a little bit better - we just fell in love with this place almost instantly. 
Have you been to Key West? What's your favorite Key West spot?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment