Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Instagram Update

Sorry for the long, unannounced hiatus! The holidays are always a hectic time, a sadly HN had to take the back burner. I did have a wonderful holiday season and have had a really amazing start to 2013 so far. I don't like to make official goals or resolutions at the beginning of the year, but I am determined to create more, cook more, and just enjoy life more. I am determined to make every year better than the last. I've been brainstorming new diy projects and recipes, as well as trying to figure out what 2013 holds for this little blog here. I hope to share a lot more photography, thrifting, crafting, baking and of course a little personal style. Not that I plan on changing everything!

Anyway, I've let myself ramble enough. Without further ado, my December 2012/ January 2013 Instagram update as the title of this post promised:













I promise it won't be another month and a half till i post this next time, and that it won't be entirely comprised of instagram photos. Bear with me though, it may be a little slow starting out as i usually schedule posts, and I don't have any scheduled at this time. Like i said however, i have a lot of ideas that i'm super excited to share with you! -R!

1 comment: