Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Best Posts of November

Caturday, how could this not be in my favorites of November? I can't resist any kitty, let alone this cute little guy.
Crochet Collar has to be my favorite outfit post to date. Nothing makes me happier than a thrifted outfit!
November Dream via polyvore was another favorite post from November. Seriously, if you haven't tried playing with polyvore at least once, you should. It's definitely worth a try if you like window shopping and putting outfits together, because it combines both of those things!
Crochet Update, this is one of my favorite crochet projects so far, and I'm loving working on it on chilly evenings. Even better is through this blog I can keep track of the progress I am making.

What were some of your favorite things or events from this past month?
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment