Monday, October 12, 2015

Landa Park

 Necklace: JcPenney (similar) // Dress: Old Navy // Belt: Thrifted (similar) // Satchel: JcPenney (similar) // Ankle Boots c/o Metrostyle (similar)
Landa Park is one of my favorite spots in New Braunfels. The park was opened in 1936 and has everything from train rides to hiking trails to paddle boats. It's the perfect place to picnic or take your dog for a walk. I practically grew up in Landa Park's playgrounds so I was excited to walk through the park grounds with my husband, pregnant with our first child. It was an awesome way to spend the afternoon. We decided to take a few outfit photos while we walked around but these pictures don't really do the park justice. It was hot out so we cut our visit short but I'm hoping to visit the park again with our dog whenever we get a cold front (hoping that's sooner than later).
Aside from our visit to Landa Park we also visited my obgyn for our twenty week sonogram. It was only our third sonogram and it had been seven weeks since the last ultrasound so it was exciting to see how much our baby has grown. The ultrasound technician was able to determine the gender but we are planning a Halloween gender reveal party so we still don't know what our baby's gender is yet. The suspense is killing us but we've already waited five months so what's another two and a half weeks? I've been wanting to do a little update with how the pregnancy has been going and what my experience has been like so far but I think I will save that for another day ;) I'm also hoping to share some of my crochet projects I've been working on lately as well so look out for those posts soon(ish)!
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment