Sunday, July 12, 2015

Just Peachy ( 30 by 30: fifteen)

 Dress: Thrifted // Flats & Earrings: Target // Necklace: Mia's Mirror (HEB Plus) // Sunglasses: Forever21 // Bracelet: JcPenney

On accident I assembled an outfit that falls into the 30 by 30 challenge. This is outfit fifteen meaning I'm halfway through the challenge (finally!). I wasn't even thinking about the challenge when I got dressed. I wanted to put together the perfect summer look. I don't think it get's much more summery than a white/cream colored dress accessorized with blush/peachy tones. I'm sort of obsessed with this blush color currently. It goes with nearly everything and it's a color that works in both summer and fall when paired with the right colors ;) I'm looking out for the perfect blush handbag next.
What's your perfect summer look?
-Reagan





No comments:

Post a Comment