Monday, April 20, 2015

Shades Of Blue

 Dress & Belt: Thrifted // Vest: Target // Scarf & Sandals: Hand-Me-Downs

I thrifted this dress last year & it has to be one of the most comfortable items of clothing I own. I don't really need an excuse to wear tie-dye but throw in the fact that it's a maxi dress & incredibly comfortable & I'm sold. 
Also you may notice this is a rare indoor outfit photo post. I'm finally in my new apartment and haven't had a chance to scope out good spots for pictures, so I settled on my living room for now. They look alright but I'm eager to find some pretty outdoor spots near by because the wildflowers around here are gorgeous & would make for a great backdrop. The real issue is getting the courage to take outfit photos in front of people because that always makes me feel a little silly. Time to face my fears I guess ;)
-Reagan



No comments:

Post a Comment