Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sur La Table Cooking Classes

Recently my sister called me and asked if I would be interested in taking a cooking class with her, and of course I said yes because it's something I've always wanted to do. The class we took was at Sur La Table. The Class we took was Fast and Fabulous dinners and we had so much fun. We made Salmon, Pork Medallions, Chicken on skewers, Couscous, and a Squash and Leek soup. I loved everything that we made but my favorites had to be the Salmon and the Couscous. If you've ever been interested in taking a cooking class I couldn't recommend Sur La Table anymore! It was a really great experience and they offer so many different types of classes from Healthy Dinners to French Macaroons on Valentine's Day. Check out their website to see if they offer classes in your area.

 I had such a fun time and thought our instructor did such a wonderful job, I'd love to take another class at Sur La Table soon!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment