Sunday, November 2, 2014

Early November


 hat: thrifted // blazer: JcPenney // top: Gap (old) // jeans: JcPenney // oxfords: Target

I love pairing this navy blazer with my olive jeans. It's a match made in somehow neutral - but not not neutral heaven. Another reason I'm loving this outfit is that I'm wearing yet another striped top. I got this one as a Christmas from my grandma several years ago and it has remained a cold weather favorite. It was nice getting to layer a bit more finally since we've been experiencing colder temperatures around central Texas. Hooray! Now if it could just stay this way...
If it does, expect to see a lot of this blazer. It's the perfect lightweight jacket to layer over long sleeve tops. 
What's your favorite piece to layer?
-Reagan



No comments:

Post a Comment