Thursday, September 18, 2014

Flatlay: Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice

Hat - Target
Satchel - JcPenney
Dress, Cardigan, Glasses, & loafers - Thrifted


These past couple of days it has been overcast and raining a lot around here. I love this sort of weather especially since it brings cooler temperatures with it, at least for a little while. It makes it actually seem like autumn is only days away. Unfortunately rainy days don't make for great outfit photos so you'll have to settle for a flatlay. This color combination is my one of my favorite fall color schemes. I love black and white with orange and it seems strange to do it anytime of year because it just reminds me of Halloween :) Adding in cognac accessories makes it a little less noticeable but either way I love how these colors look together so who cares, right?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment