Saturday, August 30, 2014

Everyday Make-up 01


Today I wanted to share the make-up products I currently use to achieve my everyday look. I try to keep things pretty simple and also aim to keep my overall look natural but polished. 


I use Covergirl Aquasmooth foundation. I love this foundation and have repurchased it several times. It is a full coverage foundation with a creamy consistency. I also use a Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Natural Twinkle. This color is my go to blush for when I want a natural look that isn't too pink.  It's just perfect for my skin tone.
I'm still using my Milani Brow Kit for my eyebrows. This kit is my favorite product for achieving full natural brows. I've tried so many brown pencils and I keep coming back to this brow kit, it's just better than anything else I've found.



For my eyes I use the highlighter from the brow kit on my brow bone and in the corners of my eyes. I always do some form of a cat-eye when I do my make-up, today I went with a classic cat eye and only extended the eyeliner about halfway across my lid using my Black Pearl Almay Liquid Eyeliner. I finish off my eye make-up with several coats of Almay volumizing Mascara.

 

To complete my look I used an NYC Twistable lip color in Riverside Rose. Rose is my favorite lip color right now. It's perfect for fall and very easy to wear.

 

There you have it. I try to keep my make-up routine pretty simple because my skin gets fussy if I do too much. This is pretty much my signature look except I swap about rose, red, and nude colored lipsticks. I'm a huge fan of Cat-eye eyeliner and rosy cheeks so I rarely stray from this routine. 

What's your signature look?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment