Sunday, June 22, 2014

More Plant Love


Just a few quick photos today of one of my favorite summertime activities, plant shopping! There is something very therapeutic about being around nature. I always have a calm feeling when I can spend some quiet time outside. Lately I have been really wanting to bring that feeling inside by adding more indoor plants to our apartment, but the task has proved rather tricky for a number of reasons. We have a very mischievous cat who is likely to try to play with just about anything, & we have only a sad two windows in our apartment. Succulents and cacti just aren't practical for my feisty kitty and I just seem to kill everything else. I also don't want to bring any toxic plants into my home either. It can be tricky plant shopping. So far I'm having to be super selective and careful with what I purchase so if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment