Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center, ATX Pt.2



 Last week me and my husband visited The Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin and spent an afternoon exploring. I shared a few photos from the first part of our visit here.
The wildflower center was so so beautiful & I strongly recommend visiting if you're ever in Austin.



 We mostly walked the trails and checked out a few of the gardens and habitat displays in the center. They're full of displays containing information about all the plants that are native to Texas, and scattered with picnic tables.



 There is also a restaurant area and a gift shop on the grounds but we didn't go into either. As I mentioned in the next post we were making plans to return sometime this summer with a picnic in tow. I just need to thrift the perfect picnic basket now.


 That concludes my pictures from my adventures at the Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center. We had an amazing afternoon there, walking the trails and learning a little bit.
Until Next Time,
-Reagan


1 comment: