Thursday, June 5, 2014

5 Hairstyles With Braids For Summertime

 Today I wanted to venture out from my normal beauty type post to share a few hairstyles to inspire you this summer. I have a lot of fun trying new things with my hair, and now that it's a bit longer I have a lot more options to try as well. I really like braids and think they're a versatile hairstyle option, so all of these styles will involve braids.

1. Braided Bangs
If you don't have bangs it's a lot easier to just braid that front section of hair, if you do have bangs try following this tutorial. This hairstyle is a life saver during the summer when having bangs can just be frustrating.

 2. Maiden Braids
 This hairstyle is nothing new but it's perfect for getting long hair off your neck and shoulders during the summer. You can always try doing fishtail braids for a new take on this old classic as well.

 3. Sock Bun With a Braid
For this hairstyle I used a conair bun maker and pinned a braid around the bun. This is just another example of how you can alter a classic look to make it your own.

4. Half-up, half-down, Side Fishtail Braid
 This hairstyle was inspired by this look from the Barefoot Blonde. It's a super easy boho hairstyle that takes just minutes.

5. Side Fishtail Braid
 This has been a go to look for me for a few years now, it's just a quick way to get your hair off your neck and shoulders, plus it looks cute and put together.

& there you have it! 5 ways you can style your hair using braids this summer :)
Do you have any other braid styles I need to try?
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment