Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Flora


 What better way to truly celebrate spring than wearing flowers in your hair, right? I am so in love with my new floral crown I plan on wearing it all season long. I love how bright and cheery flowers are and that's much needed after such a long winter. I'm just flower crazy right now, I want floral print everything, and flowers everywhere. My poor husband, ha!



 I guess in someway I was always a flower person although I sort of resisted it at first as I never really thought of myself as a girly girl. It began with floral pillows and and home decor things, and then came the flower tattoos, floral dresses, and I even had flowers in my hair on my wedding day.
The natural beauty of flowers just amazes me. My favorites lately have been daisies, so simple and pretty.


 Top - is actually a Thrifted Dress
Skirt - Thrifted
Belt - From another dress
Shoes - Target
Floral Crown - Handmade

Are you on board with florals?
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment