Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Chevron


 Sorry for the absence around here this week, life has been busy. These days have been going by so quickly, I can hardly believe we're already two weeks into April. Like, what? When did that happen? Where did these past two weeks go? I'm not sure. 
The good news is tomorrow my family is getting together for dinner and I'm excited. I haven't seen them in way too long, and we always have so much fun when everyone gets together.


 I've been dreaming up some more diy ideas in the mean time and have even started practicing calligraphy with my sister through pen pal letters. I've been feeling really inspired and just need to find the time (and funds) to execute my ideas. The nice thing is that I'm all caught up on my favorite TV shows and have made some new favorites. Someday I'll do a post about some of my favorite TV shows because I could go on and on to someone needing recommendations.

  Anyway, so far I'm really enjoying April, I'm just hoping it would slow down just a bit.

Hat - Target
Dress - JCPenney
Shoes -JCPenney 

-Reagan

1 comment:

  1. it's actually a lot more difficult then I thought it would be, but it is a lot of fun too! & thank ya ma'am, I like to refer to it as my twin peaks dress ;)

    ReplyDelete